Open Application Architect
We are looking for a creative and inspired architect to handle projects from the initial client briefing through to the final stages of construction. The architect’s responsibilities include managing client relationships, developing and presenting design proposals, preparing drawings, specifications, budgets, construction documents, and managing project teams. You should be able to take ownership of your project, be it the design and construction of a new building, an extension, alterations, or a restoration project, and deliver on the client’s requirements.
To be successful in this position you should be able to visualize space in 3D and have a good understanding of construction technologies.
- Full-time (at the office) position in a dynamic international environment.
- Highly qualified project teams on outstanding projects, with a lot of passion and even more fun.
- We have implemented numerous projects and deal with all aspects of sustainable and social architecture and urban planning.
- Our office is located in Fagaras, two steps away from from Fagaras Fortress. We maintain a respectful and collegial interaction.
- Opportunities for flexible working hours and a secure work-life balance.
Your work will include:
- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Collaborating with other construction professionals.
You need the following:
- Degree in architecture or a related field.
- Previous experience as an Architect (minimum 3 years).
- Excellent technical drawing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD or Revit.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Creative and visualization skills.
- Romanian and English language proficiency.