Open Application Structural Engineer
We are looking for a structural engineer to oversee our construction projects. You’ll ensure that structures are safe and strong. As a structural engineer, you’ll spend time both in our office – designing and planning project details – and on-site where you’ll provide technical advice to construction workers.
To succeed in this role, you should have hands-on experience using several construction methods and materials and advanced knowledge of AutoCAD or Revit and other programs expected. Analytical skills are mandatory.
- Full-time (at the office) position in a dynamic international environment.
- Highly qualified project teams on outstanding projects, with a lot of passion and even more fun.
- We have implemented numerous projects and deal with all aspects of sustainable and social architecture and urban planning.
- Our office is located in Fagaras, two steps away from from Fagaras Fortress. We maintain a respectful and collegial interaction.
- Opportunities for flexible working hours and a secure work-life balance.
Your work will include:
- Create structural models by using computer-aided design software
- Measure loads and pressures caused by environmental or human influence
- Follow construction safety guidelines
- Choose appropriate materials based on structural specifications
- Monitor on-site construction processes and supervise construction workers
- Prepare and allocate budgets
- Track and report on project progress
- Collaborate with contractors and project managers
You need the following:
- Previous experience as a Structural Engineer or similar field
- Excellent knowledge of construction methods and regulations
- Hands-on experience with AutoCAD or Revit
- A data-driven mindset with excellent mathematical skills
- Good communication ability (both written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Degree in Structural Engineering; a Master’s degree is a plus
- Romanian and English language proficiency.